Church of San Francesco, Force, 1482-1820s. Canonico Diletti; sold to Ignazio Cantalamessa [1796-1855] in 1827-1828.  Enrico Marinucci, Rome, 1934.  (Count Alessandro Contini Bonacossi, [1878-1955], Rome-Florence); sold to Samuel H. Kress [1863-1955] on 10 July 1935 (together with K336A-C); on loan to the Honolulu Museum of Art 1952-1960; gift to El Paso Museum of Art in 1961, no. 1961.1.26.  According to European treasures : international Gothic through realism, El Paso Museum of Art, 2010, p. 76, the painting was bought by Cantalamessa and then it was sold in Rome after 1827 along with several other paintings by Crivelli.  Described and illustrated by Wilhelm Suida, "Italian Primitives in the Marinucci Collection in Rome," Apollo XX (September 1934), p. 122. It doesn not it appear to be included in a letter dated 1 October 1936 from an Enrico Cappiello, offering pictures on behalf of Marinucci to the director of the Wiliam Rockhill Nelson Gallery (Philbrook Museum of Art, Tulsa, curatorial file for Tanzio da Varallo, 1944.2, copy NGA curatorial records). It is likely that those paintings came from the collection of Marinucci's uncle, Cardinal Pietro Gasparri [1852-1934].